Matcha is a delicious and nutritious way to get your antioxidants in. There are two ways to make matcha. The first way is the traditional way, the whisk. It is great, but ever since I bought my frother, my matcha has been made this way.
The frothing way kind of feels like cheating, but it is a great option when you are short on time. I like to enjoy matcha lattes a lot, so the frother froths my milk and I get a nice, creamy froth every time.
What you will need:
- Miaroo matcha powder, I like to use the Vanilla Latte Mix for the lattes. There is a nice sweetness to it as well so there is no need to add any other sweetener. This powder is sweetened with natural cane sugar.
- Electric frother
- Milk of choice- oat milk is my goto for lattes
- Wooden teaspoon to measure the desired amount of matcha powder
Now that we have all of the things needed to make a delicious matcha latte… let's go!
- Pour the matcha powder directly into the frother. I usually use 1 heaping teaspoon.
- Pour your milk directly into the frother
- Turn on the frother and watch the magic happen right before your eyes.
- Once the frother stops you can pour it into the cup and enjoy!